Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Trouble Quilt




This is a row by row quilt done off of Mailblocks groups. I was given a yard of the border fabric, by a secret sis on my quilting in Indiana group and just knew I had to do something wonderful with it. I love purple and orange! The rxr was a purple theme so I sent it off. The first person to recieve the row was Lisa in CO and she found more of the fabric in her LQS so she purchased 3 yard of it for me. Sent another yard around with the rows and sent me the other 2 yards. What a stunner!


Here is a close up of some of the quilting. I did a nice feathery panto on the body of the quilt.

Here is my trouble the double braid border. Note that one side is wider than the other. I need more practice on this. And I have plenty more of my tops to practice on. But for now it is off to Bonnies.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!