Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday night sew in

Last night was the sew in. I managed to stay in. With the Olympics going on I seemed glued to the TV. Speaking of which, we got a new one. Couple of years ago ours went out. Instead of getting a new one we have been using my sons, since he is living here why let it go to waste. Well he is moving back out in a couple of weeks so we had to go invest. Well anyway back to the sew in. I worked on some hand work so I could watch TV too. I also spent a lot of time on the phone with a friend I hadn't talked to in months. I pinned a quilt on the machine, and worked on some swap blocks. I will post pics later but for now I want to get back to work on the swap blocks before my 'get up in go, goes!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!