Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quilt Show Quilts and Clients' Quilts

My local Quilt club is having their Quilt Show this weekend and I only have 3 quilts in it this year. Then of course my grandson Devon has his too. Below are pics of 2 of my quilts that I am taking. The one on the left is called I've Got the Blues and was a Row by Row on Mailblocks yahoo group. The Quilt on the right is a combo of everything. I call it Scrappy GPS.The center is made up of 2'5" squares that were made as a round robin. I started this on one group then overflowed to another group. The outer blocks were all swapped blocks in one swap or another. In trying to get a grip on my stash I thought it best to use these up and now this of course is one of my favorite quilts. The 3rd entry is the Purple Purple Outloud top that I have put on this blog before as the trouble top, that I was learning to do the double cable border on.


Margie's Christmas Quilt, She wanted just a meander on this top so I did meandering stars. Such a nice quilt for a sampler. Kinda neat how she did the sashing!

This is Tammy's quilt. I love the design and the scrappiness of it. She wanted more of hand style quilting on this. She is a wonderful piecer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!