Friday, September 16, 2011

In a giving mood

I saw this over at Natalie's and like the idea--who doesn't like getting random gifts in the mail throughout the year? So, here we go:



Rules:



1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).



2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.



3. You must have a blog.



4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.



I don't know if three people will even get around to commenting on this, but I will say that if you find this post 6 months from now and only 2 people have bothered to comment, you can still be commenter #3 and get a random goodie from me! When you comment, I'll email you and get your address and then you should get something from me sometime before next September.

3 comments:

  1. having computer trouble I will try post a comment again.
    If I am in the top three I will do a blog post tomorrow when I get back from the shop hopping!
    be good cheryl ozarkcastle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan this is a great idea!! I would like to join in the fun, and share an item with my followers.

    Darlene dmgerber@windstream.net
    I Quilt Scarlet and Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just made the happy three complete. What fun Susan! Now I know what I'll write about in the next post :-)
    I was hoping someone would host an angels swap or something like that and then you came along. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!