Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have Trunk Will Travel

I know this is a little late but here are some pics of the Trunk Show I did way back in OCT. I really enjoyed doing this show and can't wait for the next one.





Me on left showing a Grandmothers Flower Garden made by Husbands grandmother.









Me on left showing an antique quilt from the late 1800's made by my Mother in Laws ancestors. The darker black fabric is a swastika fabric. When I had an appraiser look at this one she was joyed, amazed to almost speechless. She had heard of the swastika fabric but had never seen it. It seems most of the fabric and or quilts were destroyed during WW2 when Hitler made this ancient religious symbol and evil one.





This is Midnight Madness a Dereck Lockwood design. I started this as one of my first quilts. Needless to say that I had to put this one away many times and go learn more before I could go on with it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!