Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quilting, Rambling

Here are a few more quilts I have done.


Shelly's








Melissa's






Margie's

I have all my Christmas quilts done know and have decided to do one of my own. It is a Christmas quilt that I have had the top done now for, this is the 3rd Christmas. I don't know if I will actually get it done before Christmas this year but it will at least be quilted now and will just be waiting for the binding. I have one last border to do and then the quilting will be done. The it will be back to working on the quilts that are not Christmas presents but just sitting here waiting to get done.
I did get some Christmas shopping done this weekend. At least the grand kids will have something under the tree. Well that is if I get the tree up. I told the hubby to bring it up from the basement but he hasn't done it yet. So it seems the tree will be making a short appearance this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!