Thursday, September 3, 2009

Harriet's quilt and retreat brag

Well, I got back from the retreat with Bonnie Hunter! She is a very nice lady. What am I saying she was funny knowledgeable and just all around wonderful. I just don't know if I could be so nice to a bunch of crazy quilters all the time, but she never lost it. I am sure I gave her moments of what the *^%** I am going to one of her seminars this weekend on how to manage stash. She gave a lot of good pointers at the retreat and I really think I know how but (will I) I really want to see her trunk show! No I really want to see Perkimen Daydreams in person. It is in her latest book Scraps and Shirttails. I think I have to make that one. Well any way I had a great time and made some new friends. (Well I hope I did)


This is the last quilt I did before I left for retreat. It belongs to Harriet. This is the Dissappearing 9 patch and she decided to just toss caution to the wind and try anything. I think it turned out just great! She thinks it looks a little messed up butI think that gives it character.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!