Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quit Done




Another UFO Done! This was a bag challenge from Quilting In Indiana about 3 years ago. A lady named Connie Brown got my bag. I had bought this fabric I loved it but didn't know what to do with it. I think that was because it was not bright enough for me. So I sent this off to Connie. She made this beautiful Double Pinwheel quilt. I had originally wanted to add borders, since I knew where I could get more of the fabric, but the more I thought about the more I thought I wanted to keep it the way she made it. Well I finally got it out and finished it. I think after the quilt show this week it will be the one that I put in the van for travel comfort. My grandaughter was just saying yesterday how it got cold and she needed a blankie, so this will be the one. I have the pillowcase made to match so it will be nice and neat in the back seat. Thanks Connie!

1 comment:

  1. You're just plowing through those UFOs! Nice job with the quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!