Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2

Well I made the day! Little sore got pretty stiff if I sat too long but I made it. So off to the gym I went tonight for water aerobics. Ok this stuff works! I am past a little stiff just directly to being a board, I couldn't even bend over to take my suit off after the class. I was there in the shower of the gym standing there with my drawers half down and I couldn't make it rest the way, I ached to bad. I leaned against the wall and wanted to cry but that would have only brought someone over to see my predicament. I mustered up all the energy I had left and really I think that God put his hand on my back and leaned me over, for I know not any other way I could have managed to bend over to get those darn wet things off. Once I got them off I then had to redress. Let me tell you, if you think you are out shape do something quick,don't let it get to this stage. Even my fingernails hurt! The worst part of it is I have water stuck in my left ear and it is driving me crazy. Anyway after struggling with my under garments I got them on. (I had really thought about leaving without them) Now I just have to make it up the stairs for bed. I am wondering why I wanted a two story house. Hubby said that I must have been exhausted last night for I snored like an old logger. (Ok not sure what that would sound like but he got up and went to another room). Right now my arms hurt and it is hard to type. But I will prevail. I have to keep thinking about the end results.
I have to have will power I quit smoking after 25 years of that. I just put them down and never looked back. That was 7 years ago. So surely I can stick with this. I will stick with this


1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! Been going to the gym for about 3 months and now I miss it when I can't make it there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!