Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Staying busy

It only seems like yesterday that I posted on here and it has been months. MONTHS where has time gone. I know I have been to two quilting retreats and heading home this weekend. So guess I better get off my duff and catch this thing up but where do I start. the death of a dear family member, no too sad, the fact I couldn't even set any type of goal for 2014, no sad too. I need something happy. OH happy days I bought a Kindle and have been reading and reading and reading. Now I just have to figure out how to balance a day job, a husband and then the long arm job, and now reading. Just when am I to piece, to knit. Too much to think about, I think I'll rest for now. Catch ya tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!