Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Just quilting

Well I am so behind in posting quilts I don't know which ones I have shown and which ones I haven't. So here I go posting some. I hope these are some you haven't seen.

This is Cynthia's a nice simple pattern but it makes such a beautiful quilt. She made this for a friend that is going thru chemo.Unfortunate situation but a wonderful gift.
 This next quilt belongs to Delores. I see a cross in those Log Cabin Blocks. I didn't see it as I quilted it but once hanging it sure jumps out at me. Delores has been teaching her grand daughter how to quilt and this is their collaborative effort. They sure made a nice quilt.


This beauty is Jeans. She stated she wanted something custom in the snowballs but not necessarily anything to fancy. Hmm. So I went with the simple and this is how it turned out. I did double ovals with a flower in the center and just X'd the four patches. I like the simple little design in centers. Different and that was what I was going for,









 

 This belongs to Kathryn and is from a pattern called Farm Scraps (I believe). I really really really like this pattern and wish I had it.


Maggie's Dark Stormy Night


Roses red white challenge


Ruby's 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!