Sunday, October 11, 2009

Peek-a-Boo quilt as you go


There was some interest shown in the wall hanging I made so I thought I would post the instructions on here.

I am leaving in a couple of hours for vacation in Virginia but will be returning on Friday. So I am going to post the supplies today and when I get back I will post the instructions (once I get unpacked).

Backing: Four squares at 7½"

Front: Sixteen 6½" squares; consisting of two sets of four matching.( These are the pink and the green) The remaining eight can all be different or coordinating. (Mine has 3 pairs and 2 oddballs.)

Also Four coordinating 4" squares

60" of binding fabric at 2" wide

Batting is not neccessary but if you really want it a thin poly works best.

Also needed are the general quilting supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!