Saturday, April 22, 2017

Cra cra crazy

Putting a binding on with the glue baste method. I have to tell you I've  glued my sticky  fingers to everything. Don't think I'll be doing it this way again. One good thing about the sticky fingers they stuck to my drink.
Trying to layout this cute little quilt, but I don't have my design wall up yet.  Heck I  can't even find the wall.  Changing rooms has really been a pain. I did make a major decision to get rid of two totes large totes of scraps.  

I'm just so sick of the overwhelming feeling when I look at all my stuff.  So I'm trying  to really get rid of some stuff. Not even sure if anyone even stops by here anymore but I'm  thinking I may just start posting some giveaways here. I mean magazines I've never opened.  Patterns out the wazoo. Yep if you're reading this stay tuned in will start going thru  patterns and such soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back again!